There are many resources on the web to help you write a business plan, create financial projections and grow your business. We’ve developed our tools as we’ve helped our clients achieve and maintain financial sustainability. They’re designed for real entrepreneurs and have been thoroughly road-tested over the years.
We posted them here for your reference and use because we think it’s important for beginning entrepreneurs to have access to high-quality tools and information, even if they’re not in a financial position to engage consulting services. Whatever your stage of business, we have tools to help.
If there’s something not here you’d like to see, let us know, as we’re adding new content regularly. And of course, if you need more assistance, do get in touch — we’re always happy to help.
- Business Plan Template for Restaurants
- Business Plan Template for Farms*
- Executive Summary Template*
- Investor Presentation Deck (PPT)*
Creating Financial Projections and Managing Cash Flow
- Calculating Debt Service*
- Quick and Dirty Cash Flow Projections – Food and Restaurant Businesses
- Quick and Dirty Cash Flow Projections – Livestock Farms*
- Quick and Dirty Cash Flow Projections – Vegetable Farms*
- Excel Check Register for Farms
- Calculating Depreciation*
Setting Up Systems
- Setting Up QuickBooks
- Chart of Accounts for QuickBooks desktop version- Livestock Farms (For PC or Mac)*
- Chart of Accounts for QuickBooks desktop version- Restaurants (For PC or Mac)
- Chart of Accounts for QuickBooks desktop version- Vegetable Farms (For PC or Mac)*