Let Julia Shanks Food Consulting take a comprehensive look at your restaurant business and show you ways to increase revenues, decrease expenses, maximize profits, and help your business thrive.
- Food Cost Analysis includes reviewing recipes, invoices, and production to calculate actual versus theoretical food cost and determine appropriate food cost target.
- Profit and Loss Statement Analysis helps your business determine sales targets based on occupancy and labor costs, as well as identify opportunities to increase sales and reduce operating expenses.
- Mystery Dining – Service Analysis
- An Operations Assessment is a review of your business’ overall operations to determine what systems need to be implemented to improve efficiencies, including inventory controls, waste sheets, incentivized compensation models, and more.
- Inventory Management can make a huge impact on your bottom line when done well because it impacts your product availability as well as how much you waste.
- A Marketing Overview Analysis helps you determine how to pique your existing and potential customers’ interest and get the public excited about what you offer.
- Prepare for financing with tools to effectively pitch your business, including business plan writing, investor presentations, and financial projections.
- Green Analysis
For more information or to schedule an initial consultation, call 617-945-8718 or send us an email. We look forward to helping you succeed!