Julia Shanks Food Consulting partners with lawyers, designers, and marketing consultants to offer full-service solutions to your business challenges.
Business and Food Law
- Jan Glassman and Joel Sowalsky of Daily General Counsel work with small businesses and start-ups that cannot afford to hire a lawyer for their basic legal needs, or that are “lawyer-averse.” They provide affordable General Counsel Services on a One Day and Done™ model. An experienced business attorney spends a full business day at the client’s place of business for a flat fee of $1,500. They either resolve the legal issues or educate and empower their clients to proceed independently. You can see the full range of services they offer here. For follow-up or hourly work, they offer very aggressive, below market rates and rapid, effective service.
- Patrick Morin specializes in servicing the business needs of the food, beverage and hospitality industry. He handles a full range of transactional services for food, beverage and hospitality businesses, including regulatory compliance, food labeling and marketing, food safety, licensing, commercial real estate, commercial contracts, intellectual property, and corporate transactions and governance matters.
Restaurant and Interior Design
- Nichole Carroll
- Fishbrook Design Studio opened in February, 2004 in a renovated barn overlooking the Fish Brook in Boxford, MA. The practice focuses on Hospitality, Retail, Residential, Office and Educational projects. Matthew E. Juros, AIA, founding principal: “Design merges a steely grasp of function with dreams and aspiration. Being equally tuned to the rich magic of history and vibrant pace of fashion is vital to crafting a vision that has both delight and meaning.”
Graphic and Web Design
- Project Design Company is an award-winning design firm based in Washington, DC. For over ten years, we have grown and enhanced the brands and communications of cause organizations and passionate businesses. The PDC team works with the latest industry expertise and technologies to successfully transform your content into something your audience will respond to—and remember.
- Good Egg Marketing helps you increase sales and build loyalty by sharing your story. We specialize in connecting small farms and food-related business with consumers and advocates who care about food, the environment and local economies.
- Loupe Consulting provides expertise, systems building, and labor at all levels (bookkeeping through CFO) to build, oversee or staff financial systems. [dchew at loupeconsulting dot com | 617-275-5738 ] Denise is an invaluable advisor to our work with clients, and we have often partnered on projects that needed her expertise in systemic financial management. We encourage you to work with Denise to set up your financial systems before you need help navigating a tough spot.
- Dawn Quesnel, CPCC, PCC, founded Career Life Balance, a coaching & consulting company for professionals who want to accelerate their careers so they can love their lives! DQ is trained and certified as a Career & Life Coach and was voted ICFNE Career Coach of the Year by her peers. When she is not coaching or facilitating workshops, she co-hosts & produces “Brain Talk Radio” airing on the 1st Wednesday of every month at 12n EST. Follow her @coachdq.