- This event has passed.
Venture Fast Track: Define Your Market
May 28, 2014 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$150
When talking to investors about your company and product, they will ultimately ask you about your market and competitors. It’s imperative to know exactly where you fit into the market, who your customers are, and exactly how the market segments itself. Knowing this will help you build your product, sell it precisely, and grow exponentially.
Led by leading experts in the field of startup financing, the limited-seat Fast Track is an intensive, interactive full-day seminar designed to provide entrepreneurs and investors an in-depth understanding of what it takes to raise early-stage capital for a startup.
Other topics include:
Building Your Company From Square One
Fundraising Strategy Breakout Workshops
- Spinning Out: The Ins and Outs of Spin-Out Companies and Financing
- Growing from the Ground up: Seed Financing and Convertible Debt
- Capturing the “A Team” of Investors: Series A Round with Venture Capital and Angel Money
- Going from A to B: Series A-Round to B-Round
Mentor Lunch with Investors and Entrepreneurs
Startup Operations Breakout Workshops
- Building the Team
- Critical IP Issues for Startups
- Scaling with sales and marketing, and defining KPIs
- Defining your market
Company Valuation and Metrics – top down or bottom up?