- This event has passed.
The Art of Negotiation with Stacy Michelle
October 27, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$30
The ART of Negotiation with Stacy Michelle
Simple Steps to Closing the Deal and Getting the Dollars You Need
Negotiation is a skill that every food entrepreneur should master. You need to wheel and deal with food packaging and co-packer companies to get your product out the door, negotiate equity shares and salaries with co-founders and employees, and most importantly, persuade an investor to cut you a check.
On October 28, learn how to negotiate with ease and for big dollars with Wall Street veteran Stacy Michelle. Stacy is a speaker and consultant to start-ups across the country. She spent the majority of her career supporting private equity firms with their M&A activity. Now, she leverages her extensive background working with investors and provides start-ups with solid strategies to get the dollars they need. She is passionate about health and wellness and loves working with food start-ups.
During this workshop you will learn:
- How to structure your talk at the negotiating table so you get to a YES
- The #1 obstacle to closing the deal and how to avoid it
- The surefire way to remain top of mind to investors and potential partners after your meeting
- Unconventional tips to enhance your deal-making power
Wednesday, October 28th
6:30 to 8:30 PM
CIC Boston, 50 Milk Street
- 6:30 to 7:00 – Sign-in and networking
- 7:00-8:00 – The Art of Negotiating with Stacy Michelle and Q&A
- 8:00 to 8:30 – Networking with other food startup entrepreneurs