- This event has passed.
SBN’s 26th Sustainable Business Conference and Leadership Summit
May 15, 2015
The SBN Conference consists of a Leadership Summit and Sustainable Workshops.
–The Summit is an interactive half-day gathering that brings together many of New England’s most successful entrepreneurs and community leaders with the purpose of developing new partnerships and collaborations that build the local, green and fair economy of the future.
–The Sustainable Workshops are open to everyone who is interested in building a sustainable economy that is local, green, and fair.
SBN’s annual Summit has proven to be an excellent way to bring local business leaders together to identify programs and projects that we can develop by working together in a spirit of collaboration and mutual benefit. As a direct result of our past Summits, several new programs have taken root to build a stronger base for our local economy. A few of these successful initiatives include:
- The SBN B2B Networking Program, where 20-30 entrepreneurs and others get together to learn, network and engage
- Efforts to increase diversity in our sustainable business movement
- Increased use of several sustainable business practices
- SBN’s collaborative workspace, located in the heart of Central Square, Cambridge that shares space with four allied organizations
At our very first conference in 1989, the idea of a triple-bottom-line business was an unknown concept. This year, we celebrate our 26th Sustainable Business Conference. As a result of our work, Massachusetts and New England have today become a veritable breeding ground for sustainable entrepreneurs.
On Friday, May 15, 2015, please join me and over 100 business and community leaders who share similar values, to enhance and make real our vision for a sustainable planet. This year’s Summit is a half-day affair with Sustainable Workshops offered in the afternoon. See the details and agenda below!
Register here by April 15th to take advantage of our Early Bird Discount (just $75.00 for SBN Members)! Prices will increase after April 30th. For questions about registration, please contact Amy Klein, at email@example.com or call 617-396-0250.
Summit Breakout Sessions: Five Pillars of a Strong Local Economy
- Local–Building Strong Local Economies and Vibrant Communities
- Green–Growing the Green Economy
- Public Policy–Leveraging the Power of Small Business to Foster Constructive Public Policy
- Community Capital–Raising Capital for Localized Economic Development
- Local Food–Transforming the Local Food System
- Presenting Sponsor–$3,000
- Lead Sponsor $1,500
- Supporting Sponsor–$500
- Community Sponsor–$250