- This event has passed.
Pizza & North End Tour
November 12, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm$39
Please use discount code 10PAT for 10% off tickets!
Tours at 11 AM and 2 PM daily as well as evening Tavern Tour. Private Tours are available – please check the website!
Explore Boston’s oldest neighborhood as you stroll through the North End, settled in 1630! Italian is still spoken in the quaint, cobblestone streets of this historic area. This 2½ hour walking tour is recommended for ALL ages.
Every tour is a little different but highlights can include:
– Taste a slice from Boston’s oldest Pizzeria with an 1883 oven!
– Get inside Boston’s oldest standing church (One if by Land, Two if by Sea!)
– Visit Boston’s 2nd oldest burial ground at Copp’s Hill.
– Enjoy a slice from a Pizzeria named Top-25 Best in America!
– See the historic Paul Revere house, circa 1680.
– See where the “Crime of the Century” happened in 1950.
– Discover a birds-eye view of the Charlestown Navy Yard, USS Constitution and Bunker Hill Memorial.
– Enjoy THREE slices of the very best pizza in the city, while seeing FIVE of Boston’s most historic Freedom Trail sites