- This event has passed.
Listening to Your Business
April 16, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$125
The day-to-day responsibilities of running your own business leave little time to focus on long-term vision, goals, and strategies. Find time in your schedule to spend it with Listening to Your Business™, a new Kauffman FastTrac half-day workshop offered at CWE.
Whether you’ve been in business for twenty years or one year, Listening to Your Businesscan align your vision for your business with the steps to get you there. This intensive workshop gives you the tools you need to take a closer look at where your business is today, what you want it to look like in three years, and the steps to get there.
This 4-hour workshop provides you with the opportunity to:
- Examine your business today, including its strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities
- Visualize your business three years from now
- Formulate an internal planning process to establish interim goals and strategies
- Identify resources to assist you in reaching your business goals
- Examine and respond to challenges and transitions
In Listening to Your Business, you learn by doing. Workshop leaders are experienced entrepreneurs and talented facilitators, certified through Kauffman FastTrac. They guide you through a process of reflection, vision, and planning. They also help you put your plan in motion right away.
Leave Listening to Your Business motivated and confident about the future of your business. Know your three-year vision and take steps to achieve your personal and professional goals.