- This event has passed.
How to Pitch to Investors
May 3, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
BostonSpeaks presents How to Pitch to Investors
Join us for a fun, educational and VERY interactive evening to learn how to craft, hone and give a 2 minute pitch to investors. In this interactive workshop, we will begin with a short lesson on what you should include in your 2 minute pitch and then we give you an opportunity to give your pitch while receiving feedback from the audience and instructor. (You do not have to come prepared with a pitch as we will have time to craft and ask questions)
• How to engage and appeal to investors in 2 minutes.
• The art of using stories in your pitch
• Body language tips & tricks to make you look more confident and poised so you can deliver a killer pitch
• Feedback sessions are designed so that everyone can learn from the experience (thinking in the mind of investors and the entrepreneur)
• Receive feedback on your pitch
Please come with any questions you might have about the process. About The Host:
Kit Pang is public speaking coach, a communication expert and the founder of BostonSpeaks. www.bostonspeaks.com
WeWork – 2nd Floor
745 Atlantic Ave, Boston, MA