- This event has passed.
Farm Business Planning with Richard Wiswall
December 6, 2014 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pmSliding Scale
Farm Smarter, Not Harder!
A full day farm business planning workshop with Richard Wiswall.
Tune up your business and increase your net profit.
In this workshop, you will identify your farm’s profit centers—which parts of your farm make the most money, and which may actually lose money. Learn about efficient farm planning and analysis, efficient farm office management, key financial statements, employee management, and financial tips for success.
December is a fantastic time to think about these things.. Set aside the day to finally work on these, and other important farm business concerns.
The workshop will address:
– Planning for Profit: a step by step guide to increase your net profit
– Making a Profit on YOUR farm: what is making money and what isn’t
– Your marketing strategies
– The Efficient Farm Office: humorous skits and demos outline best practices
– Key farm financial statements: what they are, why they are important, and how they relate to each other
– Employee management
– Quick business fixes