- This event has passed.
Doing Business with State and Federal Governments
February 13, 2015 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$60
[Recommended for businesses with $50k+ in revenues looking to grow]
Did you know the U.S. government is the world’s largest buyer of products and services, and that federal agencies have a statutory goal of awarding 5% of federal contracting dollars to certified women-owned businesses?
In this session, you will learn all about doing business with the State and Federal Governments, including:
- Where to look for government opportunities
- What government agencies look for and how they work
- The process for getting certified to secure government contracts
- The difference between certain certifications, and how you can leverage them to grow your business:
- Small Disadvantaged Business
- Women Owned Small Business
- Veteran and Service Disabled
- 8(a) Business Development Program
- HUB Zone Program