- This event has passed.
Crowdfunding For Food Entrepreneurs
March 28, 2015$399
Crowdfunding is a great way to jumpstart and market your food startup projects–but only if it’s done well. Close to 60% of all crowdfunding campaigns fail. There is a science to running a successful campaign and it all starts with preparation, before you even click the start button.
This one-day bootcamp will teach you everything you need to launch a kick-ass crowdfunding campaign, from planning and creating buzz before you launch, to learning how to keep momentum strong in backer growth, to immediate post-Kickstarter logistics. By the end of the day, you will walk away with an action plan and loads of templates to help you get your project funded.
- Understand what it takes to get your project funded
- Learn how to cultivate and activate your tribe to create pre-launch buzz
- Crash course in PR and marketing strategy to get a pre-launch media blitz
- Craft a compelling crowdfunding page
- Understand what it takes to create a killer promo video on any budget
- Learn how to set campaign goals, stretch goals and rewards
- Develop a communications strategy for during and after your campaign
- Understand fulfillment costs, logistics and best practices
- Determine which crowdfunding platform is right for you
- Learn how to build the right team from small to large budgets
- Walk away with a crowdfunding strategy