- This event has passed.
Breaking New Ground: Building a More Sustainable Boston
July 29, 2015 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pmFree
How can we create a more sustainable food system in Boston?
How will startups, innovation, and city architecture get us there?
This event hopes to inspire new collaborations and connections between startups, the City, urban planners, architects, and the food industry.
• Jessie Banhazl, Green City Growers
• Caleb Harper, MIT City Farm
• Alberto Salvatore, Perkins + Will
• Gabe Blanchet, Grove Labs
• Moderated by Brian Cope, Next Street
Reception and networking to follow.
We hope you’ll join us!