- This event has passed.
Boston Local Food Festival
September 20, 2015Free
The Boston Local Food Festival, considered New England’s largest one day farmers market, is Boston’s premier food event connecting thousands of eaters to healthy sustainable foods grown and produced close to home.
The Boston Local Food Festival showcases farmers, local restaurants, food trucks, specialty food producers, fisher folks, and organizations focusing on healthy food and fitness from New England. The festival also features lively chef & DIY demos, a seafood throwdown competition, diverse music and performances, family fun zone and more. In 2014 crowds topped 50,000+ for our most successful year yet!
What You’ll Find at the Festival
- Freshly harvested produce and seafood from farmers and fishermen
- Scrumptious, $6 servings, featuring locally grown foods
- Entertaining demonstrations and competitions by chefs and other food experts
- Lively local music of many cultural tastes
- Engaging exhibitions and playful activities for the kid in all of us
- Interactive workshops featuring local food leaders
- Food-inspired arts and crafts
- Recycling and sustainable practices for minimal waste