- This event has passed.
A Legal Workshop for Food Startups presented by Legal Hero
September 24, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20.00
You’ve perfected your product, written your business plan, and are ready to share your startup with the world. Only you still aren’t sure how to navigate the laws and regulations that govern starting a food company.
Join us on Thursday, September 24th at 6PM in the CIC, 50 Milk Street in Boston, for a workshop that will get you up to speed on the essential legal issues food companies face hosted by Branchfood and Legal Hero!
You will leave this workshop knowing:
• How to get your food business up and running as quickly as possible
• The times you need a lawyer and the times you don’t
• The basics of employment, intellectual property, and tax law
This workshop will cover:
• Setting up and structuring your company
• When you do and don’t need to call an attorney
• Food business law specifics
• Employment law basics
• Intellectual property law overview
• Basic tax issues
Hope to see you there!
Branchfood & Legal Hero
**This is a ticketed event – please register on Eventbrite byclicking here**